Unboxing of my Purity Hamper


It's always great to hear from companies, but I think it was a huge boost to my ego when I got an e-mail from Purity who has been watching my blog, since launching Mom's Manic Monday. You see, this is a product that my mom used on both my sister and me - and as I grew older, I was there to watch their range evolve and grow into the beautiful brand that they are today, and now I am so fortunate to use on my son, too.

Essentials Range: shampoo, powder, aqueous cream, petroleum jelly, aqueous cream bar, nappy cream
This range includes products that every mom needs and is truly the definition of "the scent of a baby". I find that all their products (not only this range) is mild and gentle to skin, nourishes and moisturises dry, patchy areas and leaves baby feeling fresh and relaxed!

Laundry and Disinecting Range: disinfecting solution, laundry wash, stain remover


I have been using this lovely laundry detergent for a long while now, and love how unlike others - it is gentle and has no effect on Axl's skin while leaving his clothes smelling fresh and clean. I am so excited to give the stain remover a try, because let's admit - there are times where nappies are not suffice and things get messy! The disinfectant is also something that intrigues me as Axl has a hard time taking to his dummies, after they have been soaked in solution. Most times, I have to resteam them or boil them after soaking, to ensure the solution is properly rinsed off.

Pedia Kids Range: cough syrup, cradle cap cream, teething gel
This has been a range that has sparked some interest since launch. I can't believe that finally there is one brand that covers all of your kiddie's needs in terms of prevention and cure! That's right, whether it is vitamins, cough mixture or teething gel - Purity Pedia Kids has you covered. Although my little Ax-Man is too young for these goodies, they will definitely come in handy, in the future, and has helped kickstart my collection of the range.

Good Night Range: Body wash & shampoo, body oil gel
WOW - JUST... WOW! So this is one that I HAD to try, after giving it a whiff. I absolutely love this range of goodies, especially as I do see a difference in Axl after his evening bath. He seems calmer and more relaxed and I find that he settles easier, after a warm massage with this awesome body oil gel. I love this so much that I must go out and buy the rest of the range - it is just that good

Fragrance Free Range: Body wash and shampoo
Axl has exceptionally sensitive skin, so definitely worth giving this a try, especially when he is extra sensitive.

Nipple Cream
And lastly, who could forget mom? How thoughtful to include the all-important nipple cream for those extra sensitive days, when baby just wants to feed!

Thank you to the wonderful team at Purity for such a wonderful hamper filled with spoils for both my little boy and me! I can not wait to begin writing my reviews as this is a range I am both excited and passionate about. Be sure to like Purity on Facebook to get information on new products, competitions and more!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely hamper and how awesome that they've been cyber stalking you! *high five girl!*

    ReplyDelete

UA-50744660-2