NUK Launches

As you all know, NUK is favoured in this household and a brand that I trust when it comes to all things dummies, bottles and feeding equipment. I have had a few readers ask me about breast pumps, which ones I have tried and more specifically my thoughts on NUK's breast pumps.  Despite being a breastfeeding mom, I haven't tried their breastpumps (I have only tried the manual Tommee Tippee). After reading up on their range, I'd love to give the electronic one a go and feel that knowing how reliable the rest of their product range is, they would probably be my go-to for pumps too. I might look into getting one soonish, especially with Axl getting older and loving being independent, I'd like to introduce the bottle to him, but manually pumping is just another story!

Anyway, I went a bit off track there... So NUK has a bunch of newness that I thought I would share with you, so that you can keep your eye out for exciting launches!

NUK makes their way to Sesame Street




The Cookie Monster and Ernie with his Rubber Duckie decorate the NUK Happy Days Silicone Soothers. The soother has a transparent ring and mouth shield and comes with two different designs and in two different sizes - 2 (6-18 months) and 3 (over 18 months). Just like all their designs, the NUK Happy Days Soother has a baglet that is orthodontically correct for the oral cavity as it is shaped like the mother’s breast while breastfeeding and it has an anatomically-shaped mouth shield. The flattened button helps prevent pressure marks and a practical soother chain can be attached to the ring during the day, for example. NUK products are designed by orthodontists to be orthodontically correct- Germany engineering when you need it most!

These NUK soothers are available at your favourite NUK retailer from February 2015.
The suggested retail price is R134.99 for a twin pack.


NUK makes Disney BIGGER!




Now with two trendy Mickey and Minnie designs in retro style 
• Available in two attractive designs 
• 450ml capacity: ideal for games and sport 
•With practical and convenient soft push-pull spout made from transparent silicone, clip and integrated cover 
• Lightweight and spill-proof 
•Made from robust and unbreakable polypropylene (PP) 
• Bisphenol-A (BPA) free


These NUK Disney Sport Cups are available at your favourite NUK retailer from January 2015.
The suggested retail price is R184.99 for a single.



 photo MeganSignature.png

1 comment:

  1. Hi Meg

    I have the NUK electric breast pump, and was very disappointed with the outcome :( It could be me and my boobs and not the pump but it was not effecient at all, I would sit up to an hour to get 20ml. My friend lent me her mini medela pump and I got 200ml in half an hour.

    ReplyDelete

UA-50744660-2